Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » RCPTT error to importing a project(An error appears when the RCPTT loads q7 runtime repository )
RCPTT error to importing a project [message #1828230] Thu, 04 June 2020 13:34
Alexandre Clouet is currently offline Alexandre ClouetFriend
Hi everybody,

I'm currently on an internship and have to contribute to the development of RCP TT.
After the launch of RCP TT with Eclipse. I'm looking to import Papyrus to create a test but an error appears :

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.p2.transport.ecf 4 1002 2020-06-04 16:05:02.757
!MESSAGE Unable to read repository at platform://plugin/org.eclipse.rcptt.updates.runtime.e4x/q7/content.xml.
!STACK 0
java.net.MalformedURLException: Unsupported "platform:" protocol variation "org.eclipse.rcptt.updates.runtime.e4x".
at org.eclipse.core.internal.boot.PlatformURLHandler.openConnection(PlatformURLHandler.java:61)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.url.URLStreamHandlerProxy.openConnection(URLStreamHandlerProxy.java:123)
at java.net.URL.openConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.browse.URLFileSystemBrowser.runRequest(URLFileSystemBrowser.java:97)
at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.browse.AbstractFileSystemBrowser$DirectoryJob.run(AbstractFileSystemBrowser.java:69)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:63)

This error seems to be related to the file : org.eclipse.rcptt.updates.runtime.e4x/plugin.xml

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue in order to get the tool up and running? I'd be delighted with any help.

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre.
  • Attachment: plugin.xml
    (Size: 0.78KB, Downloaded 93 times)
  • Attachment: pom.xml
    (Size: 2.82KB, Downloaded 74 times)
  • Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 42.96KB, Downloaded 72 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 05 June 2020 13:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:RPCTT test runner in centOS 6.10
Next Topic:Unable to launch AUT