Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » Scout Demo App error(Can't install Scout Demo App)
Scout Demo App error [message #1827323] Wed, 13 May 2020 06:08 Go to next message
Francesco Navarria is currently offline Francesco NavarriaFriend
Hello! I am playg a bit with Eclipse Scout.
All is ok with Hello World App, but when I try "Import the Scout demo applications" from eclipse-scout welcome page, I get this error:
eclipse.buildId=4.15.0.I20200305-0155
java.version=14.0.1
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.scout.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.scout.product

org.eclipse.oomph.setup.core
Warning
Tue May 12 23:26:37 CEST 2020
org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.TransportException: git@github.com:BSI-Business-Systems-Integration-AG/org.eclipse.scout.docs.git: No more authentication methods available
etc...

Could someone help me?
Tank you in advance.
Francesco Navarria
Re: Scout Demo App error [message #1827407 is a reply to message #1827323] Thu, 14 May 2020 08:15 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
We did not author this setup. The default URI choice they provide is one that requires you to have a github account and to have set up your SSH key. But there are multiple choices available, including this one:

https://github.com/BSI-Business-Systems-Integration-AG/org.eclipse.scout.docs.git

That should give you read access without needing an account or needing to configure you SSH key for your account.

Use the "Show all variables" on the bottom left of the Variables page to change your previous choice if the choice is no longer visible.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Task list view error on first startup
Next Topic:Empty view when you first click on "Perform Setup Tasks ..."
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 20:26:32 GMT 2024