Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Papyrus for Real Time » Unexpected Log signal timeout (I am getting Log signal timeout messages on the log ports of my capsules. What could be causing this?)
Unexpected Log signal timeout [message #1823256] Mon, 23 March 2020 16:58 Go to next message
Thimo Ferede is currently offline Thimo FeredeFriend
Disclaimer: I am completely new to PapyrusRT and working on a beginner school assignment

The warnings I'm getting:
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_L1 role leg_L1 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_R2 role leg_R2 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_L3 role leg_L3 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_R1 role leg_R1 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_L2 role leg_L2 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_R3 role leg_R3 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_L1 role leg_L1 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_L3 role leg_L3 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.leg_R2 role leg_R2 on port log protocol Log signal timeout
Unexpected message to capsule instance Hexapod.sensor role sensor on port log protocol Log signal timeout

What could cause this timeout? Can I maybe increase the timeout?
I am using PapyrusRT on Windows 10 and cygwin to compile and run the project.
Re: Unexpected Log signal timeout [message #1823718 is a reply to message #1823256] Tue, 31 March 2020 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ernesto Posse is currently offline Ernesto PosseFriend
It looks strange. In principle, a log port doesn't receive timeouts, so there may be something unusual about your model, but it's hard to know without looking at it.

PS: Activity in this forum is infrequent. I try to respond, but it may take a while as there's no longer any active development on Papyrus-RT and my involvement is only in my free time.

Re: Unexpected Log signal timeout [message #1823720 is a reply to message #1823718] Tue, 31 March 2020 15:40 Go to previous message
Thimo Ferede is currently offline Thimo FeredeFriend
Thanks for the response.
It seems to be a performance/corrupt build issue.
The model I had was from a school assignment.
The given capsules which we shouldn't edit had the same error.
After a reboot the problem disappeared and hasn't come back since.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 March 2020 15:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Installed Eclipse and added Papyrus plugin.
Next Topic:Cannot open Papyrus model in eclipse model explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 12:55:09 GMT 2024