Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » How to skip RCPTT test case execution
How to skip RCPTT test case execution [message #1804968] Thu, 04 April 2019 05:42 Go to next message
Pranshu Tewari is currently offline Pranshu TewariFriend
Hello,

I was looking for a way skip certain RCPTT test case execution. I have several test cases but some have failed due to some regression scenario, so I want those test cases to be skipped till the fix has been made. And also I want the skipped test cases to be marked as skipped in the generated report.

Thanks in Advance
Re: How to skip RCPTT test case execution [message #1804972 is a reply to message #1804968] Thu, 04 April 2019 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Olga Yurchuk is currently offline Olga YurchukFriend

Hello,

For this purpose it is possible to mark such tests in RCPTT IDE with some specific tag and then specify option in pom.xml, for example:

<skipTags>
    <skipTag>requiresVPNConnection</skipTag>
    <skipTag>windowsOnlyTest</skipTag>
</skipTags>

You can find more information about Maven plugin settings here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Yours sincerely,
Olga.
Re: How to skip RCPTT test case execution [message #1805448 is a reply to message #1804972] Mon, 15 April 2019 12:46 Go to previous message
Pranshu Tewari is currently offline Pranshu TewariFriend
Thanks Olga for your reply. I have marked some test cases with tag Bugs and executed all test cases with command line Test Runner. I could see that some test cases have been skipped but generated HTML report shows zero skipped test cases. I have used Test Runner v2.3.

Please refer to the screenshot in the attachment section.

Thanks,
Pranshu

[Updated on: Tue, 23 April 2019 07:58]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Message box info is absent using get-last-message-box
Next Topic:Is there any way to generalize error when checking within a test case?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 16:59:16 GMT 2024