Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Problem with creating custom ecl command(Scriptlet not found)
Problem with creating custom ecl command [message #1804491] Wed, 27 March 2019 02:12 Go to next message
Marco Manalo is currently offline Marco ManaloFriend
Hi,

I have already successfully created custom ecl command few months ago following this guide on how to create custom command . They are all working but now i tried to add new custom ecl command and they are not working anymore even the one that i have created already. In the RCPTT IDE it shows in the content assist but when running it says that Scriptlet not found. I haven't changed any configuration for my build. I tried to build this project containg show-view command and its the same problem saying Scriptlet ShowView not found. Is this a bug?

Thank in advance.

Best regards

Marco

Re: Problem with creating custom ecl command [message #1805936 is a reply to message #1804491] Mon, 29 April 2019 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Miller is currently offline Denis MillerFriend
Marco Manalo wrote on Wed, 27 March 2019 02:12
Hi,

I have already successfully created custom ecl command few months ago following this guide on how to create custom command . They are all working but now i tried to add new custom ecl command and they are not working anymore even the one that i have created already. In the RCPTT IDE it shows in the content assist but when running it says that Scriptlet not found. I haven't changed any configuration for my build. I tried to build this project containg show-view command and its the same problem saying Scriptlet ShowView not found. Is this a bug?

Thank in advance.

Best regards

Marco

This gives you the ability to customize several Eclipse installations for different languages CDT, Java, and PyDev or Aptana for instance.
Re: Problem with creating custom ecl command [message #1806881 is a reply to message #1805936] Fri, 17 May 2019 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Miller is currently offline Denis MillerFriend
Denis Miller wrote on Mon, 29 April 2019 05:47
Hi,

I have already successfully created custom ecl command few months ago following this website on how to create custom command . They are all working but now i tried to add new custom ecl command and they are not working anymore even the one that i have created already. In the RCPTT IDE it shows in the content assist but when running it says that Scriptlet not found. I haven't changed any configuration for my build. I tried to build this project containg show-view command and its the same problem saying Scriptlet ShowView not found. Is this a bug?

Thank in advance.

Best regards

Marco

This gives you the ability to customize several Eclipse installations for different languages CDT, Java, and PyDev or Aptana for instance.

Thank you so much for giving a suggestion.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 May 2019 05:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with creating custom ecl command [message #1808787 is a reply to message #1804491] Mon, 01 July 2019 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexander Koptelov is currently offline Alexander KoptelovFriend
Hi Marco,

Currently the sample supports Eclipse up to Oxygen. See the rcptt.extensions.ecl/ide/plugins/org.eclipse.rcptt.extensions.updates/plugin.xml, version range. You can extend the range (e.g. to 5.0), rebuild the sample and then reinstall it to RCPTT.

Regards,
Alex
Re: Problem with creating custom ecl command [message #1833207 is a reply to message #1806881] Tue, 06 October 2020 14:33 Go to previous message
harry charles is currently offline harry charlesFriend
Denis Miller wrote on Fri, 17 May 2019 05:38
Denis Miller wrote on Mon, 29 April 2019 05:47
Hi,

I have already successfully created custom ecl command few months ago following this on how to create custom command . They are all working but now i tried to add new custom ecl command and they are not working anymore even the one that i have created already. In the RCPTT IDE it shows in the content assist but when running it says that Scriptlet not found. I haven't changed any configuration for my build. I tried to build this project containg show-view command and its the same problem saying Scriptlet ShowView not found. Is this a bug?

Thank in advance.

Best regards

Marco

Thank you so much for giving a suggestion.

does it support any more language?
Previous Topic:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/ui/internal/Workbench
Next Topic:Can't add text in a grid's cell
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 00:56:09 GMT 2024