Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Offer to help with project
Offer to help with project [message #1754365] Thu, 16 February 2017 18:33 Go to next message
David Garratt is currently offline David GarrattFriend
As a regular user of WindowBuilder on a Mac and depend on it for development I have a vested interest in making sure it continues to be developed and supported. I'm not sure who I need to contact so I thought I would post on this forum.

Basically if there is anything I can do to assist with it's ongoing support and development I am offering my help.

Dave
Re: Offer to help with project [message #1754754 is a reply to message #1754365] Wed, 22 February 2017 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Are you interested in becoming a committer on the project? Any help would be wonderful and gratefully accepted!
Re: Offer to help with project [message #1754891 is a reply to message #1754754] Thu, 23 February 2017 15:40 Go to previous message
David Garratt is currently offline David GarrattFriend
I have to admit that although I'm an experienced java programmer I've not delved into the world of eclipse plugins. Having said that I depend on WindowBuilder so much that I think it's the least I can do to offer my help.
Previous Topic:Existing Eclipse project run on new version of Eclipse
Next Topic:How to open windowBuilder with a parent custom class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 18:23:08 GMT 2024