Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Manual for plot?
icon1.gif  Manual for plot? [message #1749000] Wed, 30 November 2016 22:35
ihave question is currently offline ihave questionFriend
anyone can help me get a simple Plot going? There is zero help on https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Plot+Plugin

my first question, is how does it handle the permanency of data? will it try to commit a CSV file on my source? will it maintain data when i clean up my hudson workspace?

I have a clover test coverage plugin that "just works" and i don't know how it does data permanency. but it does not commit anything nor lose data when i clean the workspace (I think. i will lose the detailed report, but the historical graph is there. the graph is served from /clover not /ws/clover).

well, i think i can skip the ton of questions. My goal, if anyone can guide me, is to simply have the file size of one or two files tracked over builds.

my first try was to add the plot post-build action, and the very first setting is the data source file. but it require something that exists. and the wiki page says i can use a script... i am very confused Sad
Previous Topic:FATAL: org/jaxen/NamespaceContext java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/NamespaceContext
Next Topic:Hudson execute maven plugin failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 11:35:35 GMT 2024