Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Stardust installed, but it is not showing up?(Eclipse and Stardust installed according to directions, but the Stardust functionality is not appearing)
Stardust installed, but it is not showing up? [message #1712297] Thu, 22 October 2015 17:04 Go to next message
Al Hooton is currently offline Al HootonFriend
Relatively new to Eclipse, and completely new to Stardust, so I'll self-describe as a newbie on this one.

Windows 7.

I've installed Eclipse (Mars release), and it appears to be working correctly. I then used the online install mechanism to install Stardust (Help->Install New Software, etc., etc.). That install appeared to go correctly, and when I go back and look at the packages installed in Eclipse, the "Process Model" stuff is all in there, so it appears that Eclipse knows the Stardust components are present.

However, none of the Stardust stuff appears anywhere in the Eclipse UI. For instance, when I try to add the Servers View called "Process Manager" doesn't exist. Also, when I try to create a new Dynamic Web Project, the Configuration option "Stardust Portal for Dynamic web module 2.5" is not available.

Any ideas?
Thanks!!
--Al
Re: Stardust installed, but it is not showing up? [message #1712340 is a reply to message #1712297] Fri, 23 October 2015 08:08 Go to previous message
Rajkumar Dangi is currently offline Rajkumar DangiFriend
Can you double check if Stardust installed properly ? like do you see all below items in already installed ?
index.php/fa/23672/0/

When you create "dynamic web project" did you selected "dynamic web moduler version" as 2.5 ?
index.php/fa/23675/0/
Previous Topic:Multi Tenancy while using eclipse stardust
Next Topic:Question on Stardust Modelling and interaction with DB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 06:28:35 GMT 2024