Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Orion (Archived) » orion.core.file service plugin disrupting orion(Implementing the orion.core.file service makes launch page not load )
orion.core.file service plugin disrupting orion [message #1699681] Thu, 25 June 2015 19:04 Go to next message
William Escobar is currently offline William EscobarFriend
So i am trying to use orion as a web client. I need to create a new navigator that will show the hierarchy of files on a remote server. I implemented the orion.core.file service in a plugin, but when I install the plugin and go back to the edit screen nothing loads , only the background of the orion editor(gray bar), even changing the url to reference the settings or any other orion option results in the same blank screen . I have done different implementations of the same service and get the same result. The only way to go back is to run orion in another browser where the plugin is not installed and stop the website I am running the plugin on and the clear the cache. I have looked at the examples of how the gitPlugin does this and the html5 navigator does this, but i am unable to create the same results. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Re: orion.core.file service plugin disrupting orion [message #1701302 is a reply to message #1699681] Fri, 10 July 2015 17:08 Go to previous message
William Escobar is currently offline William EscobarFriend
Fixed by Bug471389
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=471389
Previous Topic:Eclipse Orion Expand/Collapse for JSON
Next Topic:Orion.Project.Handler Documentation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 21:47:31 GMT 2024