Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Deploy from Hudson-ci server to remote windows server
Deploy from Hudson-ci server to remote windows server [message #1691901] Fri, 10 April 2015 11:32 Go to next message
Dmitry Yurin is currently offline Dmitry YurinFriend
Good day, I can't understand a rather simple thing.

I have a linux server with a Hudson deployed on it. I have an svn server with sources. Hudson downloads the latest revision and builds it in a folder by Ant.

After that I want to take this folder and copy all the files to remote windows server. I can connect to this server by rdp(mstsc). But I can't figureout how to copy my files from my linux server to this server.

Can I do it by built in plugins of Hudson? if yes - what plugin do I have to use? May be I should install some program to linux server and use it? May be there is an article or a chapter in a book which can help me?

Thank you
Re: Deploy from Hudson-ci server to remote windows server [message #1691966 is a reply to message #1691901] Sat, 11 April 2015 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kaz Nishimura is currently offline Kaz NishimuraFriend
Though I have not used it, if your Windows server can share the folder, you can use CIFS-Publisher Plugin to copy artifacts to the server. You can also use either FTP-Publisher Plugin or SCP Plugin if you can configure the Windows server so that you can upload files by such protocols.

Kaz Nishimura
Re: Deploy from Hudson-ci server to remote windows server [message #1692054 is a reply to message #1691966] Mon, 13 April 2015 04:51 Go to previous message
Dmitry Yurin is currently offline Dmitry YurinFriend
Thank you very much, Kaz Nishimura, for a fast and full reply . We have all mentioned opportunities to setup server.
Previous Topic:Changing PWD in a Builder
Next Topic:Hudson Integration with ClearCase on linux box
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 12:07:42 GMT 2024