On this page you will find upcoming webinars from Eclipse, Eclipse projects and Eclipse Members.
Web-based BPM with Stardust
Process Modeling, System Integration, UI Mashups, Scripting, Rules, Reporting, Mobile ... and all the Rest
Live Streaming was: September 19, 11 ET
- How BPMN is used to model workflow, service-orchestration, data and document flow
- How XSD data models can be createdinter graphically and actively
- Rules, scripting and data transformations can be added during modeling
- How all of the above can be deployed with a few button clicks to a Runtime Environment
- How end users can work on the interactive parts of the modeled processes in an HTML5-based Web Portal or alternatively on a mobile device
- How ad hoc reporting can be invoked on the process and business data
Read the article that was recently published in the Eclipse Newsletter and join Marc Gille (@marcgille) for the live demo on September 19.
Questions: Email us or ask us on Twitter #eclipsewebinar.