© Copyright 2011 Contributors.
All rights reserved.
AspectJ 1.7.2 Readme
The full list of resolved issues in 1.7.2 is available
- 1.7.2 available 13-Feb-2013
- Incorrect signature attributes generated into some class files for complex generics declarations.
- Generics information incorrectly being placed in the stackmap verification attributes.
- Problems with generic ITDs not being picked up correctly, resulting in 'method must be implemented' errors.
- Problems with multiple usages of 'requires' clause in aop.xml for conditional aspects.
- Generated if() pointcut representations in class files change on only a source whitespace change.
- Intermittent problem with generic ITDs due to weak references being collected too soon.